These images took a little longer to process, even though there were only 4 good imaging runs, because of another human error.

I have one laptop where I do my processing with PIPP, autostakkert! and registax. Over time I have installed these software on other machines, so I can process while in other locations. Turns out I did not correctly match the registax settings across all of the machines. And wavelet processing in registax is very sensitive to tiny changes in settings.

So I’ve gone back to the original machine and have started reprocessing some of the last few runs.

This still image is the best 25%.
It was +2C but with a good wind 6-16kph from the SW. Seeing was poor, transparency was poor.